Less is more: let's minimise our footprint!
The Reduzco (I Reduce) seal certifies our efforts, interest and measures to reduce our carbon footprint.
The Ministry for the Ecological Transition has granted Eversia the Reduzco seal for its commitment to reducing Greenhouse Gas Emissions. This distinction attests to the effort made by the company in the fight against climate change.
The Reduzco seal distinguishes multiple levels of achievement: firstly, organizations that calculate their carbon footprints and are on the path towards reducing their emissions; and, secondly, those that are already reducing and/offsetting emissions, Eversia amongst them.
For three years Eversia has had the Carbon Footprint Calculation certification, and 2018 it achieved the Reduzco category seal, which testifies to its efforts, interest, and measures taken to reduce its carbon footprint.
Some of the actions on which it has been working since 2017, and that have made it possible to obtain this ministerial recognition, are:
- The Use of energy from 100% renewable sources.
- The control of vehicles’ diesel consumption to reduce their impact in terms of pollution.
- The inspection of equipment that uses fluorinated gases, to prevent leaks.
- The installation of equipment to reduce VOC emissions.
- The replacement of traditional bulbs with others that are more energy-efficient.
- The replacement of motors and electronic equipment with greener ones.